As homeschooling parents, it is our duty to create and maintain high school transcripts for our children. This can be a time-consuming task if you have never done it before, and the choices and responsibilities can seem overwhelming. We are here to take the stress of transcripts away!
We offer partial and full service options: We can either start you off with a high school transcript that you can then continue adding to going forward, or we can build the whole thing for you and maintain the records. We are flexible and happy to help you in whichever way works for YOU.
Why Our Service is Better
– You get the source file – You will receive the original, editable, digital file (MS Word or Excel) AND a PDF of your child’s transcript.
– Full Service – We keep your child’s transcript and information on file in case you need updates or changes.
– Economical – You pay only for the services you need or want. Our goal is to empower you, not lock you into depending on us for everything – UNLESS you want us to take care of it all.
– Flexible – We build & maintain your transcript, or build it for you to maintain.
– Variety of Templates – We help you choose the one that works best for your child.
– Consulting is included at every stage via email, Facebook Messenger, or by phone. All of your questions will be answered, and we will help you figure out a game plan for college applications or future goals for your student.
How Much Do Homeschool Transcripts Cost?
- ~ Full-service transcript (9-12th grade) = $180
Includes one 60-min Zoom consultation at any stage of the process – a $75 value.
- ~ A la Carte Transcript Service
- ~ Initial Transcript Set up = $50 includes 9th grade
- ~ Each additional grade (10th -12th) = $40 each
- Updates = $40 per update for miscellaneous items (see explanation below)
- Expedited fee = $50 Guaranteed service within 24 hours of all information & payment received.
For example, if your child just completed 10th grade and needs a transcript, it would cost:
$50 Initial Transcript (includes 9th grade)
+ $40 Add 10th grade
What if I just need a grade added?
If you already have a transcript that we created for you, then we charge $40 to add each additional grade level.
If you need a mid-year update we charge $40 to update the transcript.
How Do I Get Started?
- Click on the button that says “Start My Transcripts“
- Add the transcript service you need to your cart.
- Pay online using our secure server via Paypal (you do not need a Paypal account to do this)
- You’ll be asked to complete a form with all the information we need to start the transcript. You can also email this info instead.
- Once we receive the information for the transcript we will get to work and send you a first draft of the transcript.
- We will set up a phone call or messenger session with you to review the transcript together, answer any questions, make any changes or adjustments, and discuss the details and goals of the transcript.
- We finalize the transcript and email it to you!
How Long Does It Take?
Depending on how soon you can provide the information needed to build the transcript.
If you have any questions, please call us at 305-479-3712 or message us via our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/homeschooltranscript/
There are no reviews yet.