As homeschooling parents it is our duty to create and maintain high school transcripts for our children. This can be a time consuming task if you have never done it before, and the choices and responsibility can seem overwhelming. We are here to take the stress of transcripts away!
We offer partial and full service options: We can either start you off with a high school transcript that you can then continue filling out as the years go on, or we can build the whole thing for you and maintain the records. We are flexible and happy to help you in whichever way works for YOU.
Why Our Service is Better
– You get the source file – You receive the original, editable, digital file (MS Word or Excel) AND a PDF of your child’s transcript.
– Full Service – We keep your child’s transcript and information on file in case you need updates or changes.
– Economical – You pay only for the services you need or want.
– Flexible – We build & maintain your transcript, or build it for you to maintain.
– Variety of Templates – We help you choose the one that works best for your child.
– Consulting is included at every stage via email, Facebook Messenger, or by phone. All of your questions will be answered, and we will help you figure out a game plan for college applications, or future goals for your student.
How Much Do High School Transcripts Cost?
- Initial Transcript Set up & 9th grade = $45
- Add 10th grade = $35
- Add 11th grade = $35
- Add 12th grade = $35
- Transcript Updates = $35 per update for miscellaneous items (see explanation below)
- Expedited fee = $50 Guaranteed service within 24 hours of all information & payment received
For example, if your child just completed 10th grade and needs a transcript, it would cost:
$45 Initial Transcript Set Up (includes 9th grade)
+ $35 Add 10th grade
What if I just need a grade added?
If you already have a transcript that we created for you, then we charge $35 to add any additional grade levels. Or if you need an update in the middle of the year, we charge $35 to update the transcript.
How Do I Get Started?
- Click on the button that says “Start My Transcripts“
- Add the transcript services you need to your cart.
- Pay online using our secure server via Paypal (you do not need a Paypal account to do this)
- You’ll be asked to complete a form with all the information we need to start the transcript.
- Once we receive the information for the transcript we will get to work and send you a first draft of the transcript.
- We will set up a phone call or messenger session with you to review the transcript together, answer any questions, make any changes or adjustments, and discuss the details and goals of the transcript.
- We finalize the transcript and email it to you!
How Long Does It Take?
Depending on how soon you can provide the information needed to build the transcript.
If you have any questions, please call us at 305-479-3712 or message us via our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/homeschooltranscript/