As homeschooling parents, it is our duty to create and maintain high school transcripts for our children. This can be a time-consuming task if you have never done it before, and the choices and responsibilities can seem overwhelming. I am here to take the stress of transcripts away!
I offer partial and full service options: I can start you off with a high school transcript that you can then continue adding to going forward, OR I can build the whole thing for you and update it yearly. I am flexible and happy to help you in whichever way works for YOU.
Why My Service is Better
– You get the source file – You will receive the original, editable, digital file (MS Word or Excel) AND a PDF of your child’s transcript.
– Complete Service – I’ll keep your child’s transcript and information on file in case you need updates or changes.
– Economical – You pay only for the services you need or want. My goal is to empower you, not lock you into depending on me for everything – UNLESS you want me to take care of it all.
– Flexible – I will build & maintain your transcript, OR build it for you to maintain.
– Variety of Templates – I’ll help you choose the one that works best for your child.
– Consulting is available at every stage via email, Facebook Messenger, or by phone. All of your questions will be answered, and I can help you figure out a game plan for college applications or future goals for your student.
How Much Do Homeschool Transcripts Cost?
- ~ Complete transcript (9-12th grade) = $200
Includes one 60-min Zoom consultation at any stage of the process – an $80 value.
- ~ A la Carte Transcript Service
- ~ Initial Transcript Set up = $50 includes 9th grade
- ~ Each additional grade (10th -12th) = $50 each
- Updates = $50 per update for miscellaneous items (see explanation below)
- Expedited fee = $50
For example, if your child just completed 10th grade and needs a transcript, it would cost:
$50 Initial Transcript (includes 9th grade)
+ $50 Add 10th grade
What if I just need a grade added?
If you already have a transcript that we created for you, then we charge $50 to add each additional grade level.
If you need a mid-year update we charge $50 to update the transcript.
How Do I Get Started?
- Click on the button that says “Start My Transcripts“
- Choose the transcript service you need.
- Select the date that you want to receive the transcript, then make payment in the checkout system.
- You will receive a confirmation email with instructions on what to send me.
- Once we receive the information for the transcript we will get to work and send you a first draft of the transcript.
- First drafts are sent out on SUNDAY evenings.
- We will set up a phone call or text/messenger session with you to review the transcript together, answer any questions, make any changes or adjustments, and discuss the details and goals of the transcript.
- We finalize the transcript and email it to you!
How Long Does It Take?
The service is appointment-based so you can choose the date that you wish to receive the first draft of the transcript. I only send out the first drafts on Sunday evenings. I only do 8 transcripts per week, so when you book your appointment you are claiming one of those slots.
If you have any questions, please call us at 305-479-3712 or message us via our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/homeschooltranscript/