Homeschool Consulting – One-on-One Homeschool Help
We offer homeschool consulting because we understand the need to talk with someone who has been through the same homeschooling situations, and who can help you make informed decisions. We not only have been homeschooling our own 5 children since birth, we have also been doing homeschool evaluations and testing for the past 12 years in Florida. We have graduated two of our students so far, and have navigated the ins and outs of college applications, financial aid, and scholarships.
All of this has given us first-hand experience with the challenges associated with homeschooling, as well as exposed us to a wide variety of homeschool curricula, methods, practices, options, and pitfalls. We are happy to share our collective experience and all the information and resources we have accumulated throughout the years.
Top Reasons to Book a Consultation With Us:
- ~ Transitioning from public/private school to homeschool
- ~ Figuring out your student’s path to graduation
- ~ Making curriculum decisions
- ~ Figuring out learning styles
- ~ Help making a plan to homeschool your special needs child
- ~ College applications, Bright Futures, and transcript help
- ~ Help creating course descriptions for a college application package
- ~ Homeschool Advocacy: dealing with county personnel & situations
* We offer consulting via phone in half hour increments: $30 per half hour *
Select an option below to book a phone consultation with Lupita or Curtis Tucker: